Tuesday 27 February 2018

The Phantom of the Opera - A letter from the Phantom

I loved flowers, trees, birds, and all beautiful things in the world.But I couldn`t see them under the sun. People was afraid me, pointed me, and said.``He is a monster``I hated all of people. But Christine was different. She wasn`t afraid me. I wanted to stay with her. When taught her songs, I was very happy. I wanted to walk with her under the sun if I can. But I couldn`t, so I never leave her. I decided to live under the Opera House with her. Her voice was too beautiful. She is a singer. She is a great singer. I wanted to popularize her voice. That was a mistake. I love her. I love her.




Posted for Misuzu

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.