Monday 18 December 2017

My Cooking Blog

I went to Chino-city with my friend, because I had a cooking class. I go to a cooking class once a month. We make a lot of kind of dishes.Japanese food, Chinese, Italian and French...Yesterday, I cooked Chinese Osechi and ate that in lunch. That was very good. I'm thinking about whether to make the which of cooking Japanese Osechi and Chinese Osechi for New year. After lunch, We stopped by to a cafe in the way back and enjoyed chatting. We talked so that we got tired. After that, I went to home. Then I had a bath and cooked dinner. But I couldn't have dinner, because I ate too much and did't get hungry. I was enjoyed and It was a good holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.