Sunday 12 November 2017

The letter from Tristan to Rual & his wife

Dear my father and mother,


I know I am not your real son, but please dare let me call you father and mother now.
Thank you very much for your growing me up by now.
And also thank you for your teaching me a lot of things like using a sword, a spear and riding a horse. I was also taught speaking other language and playing the harp.


I grew up and I am a man now. I would like to leave Lyoness and visit my uncle, King Mark in Cornwall. I will try to be a brave knight there. Please pray my success.


Finally, I will never forget your kindness in future. I will return the favor of you.


Best regards,
Tristan




No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.