Wednesday 5 July 2017

The Lost World - the Mystery of Egypt

Egypt is one of the most interesting country which I’ve never been to. There is a TV program my mother loves to watch, it is called “Discovery of the World’s Mysteries (Sekai Fushigi Hakken)”

I also have been watching the show since I was a child. One of the popular topics of the show is the Mystery of Egypt. When I saw the culture of the ancient Egypt, it was very interesting for me that the world is expressing by some pictures, they could make the historic building from the high-level scientific approach and many historians still make researches to try to find out the truth about the past.

If I could go to adventure, I would like to go to Egypt with one of Japanese historian who make researches there because he could guide me where tourist could not go like the inside of pyramid. Then I would like to unravel a riddle of one of the ancient Egypt together with the historian and his team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.