Sunday 5 June 2016

Pirates of the Caribbean

...from Elizabeth to a friend the day after she found Will in the water


Dear Mary,

I hope you are doing well over there. I just came back from Caribbean island. I have to tell you that the voyage this time was very exciting. I saw big black vessel of pirates. I couldn’t see any people on the deck, and they didn’t try to get any things from us.We were alright. Nobody got hurt. It was just spooky. I was a little bit scared.

There was other unusual thing. After we saw the vessel of pirates, I found a thing was on the ocean. Crew helped to bring the thing up. Please guess what it was. It was a boy. He was drifting the ocean. He must be around the same age with us. It was strange because we were in the middle of the ocean, and no island was close. I wondered where he came from. He was alive, but unconscious. It seems he doesn’t remember all his memory. He is a poor boy. To tell the truth only to you, I doubt that he must be pirates because it makes me understood straight. I’m guessing he drifted from the black pirate vessel, so even if there was no island near us, he could reach to our vessel without any big physical damage. 

What do you think? I’m interested in the boy. I hope I can see him again. I’ll inform you if I get further information about him.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.