Saturday 27 February 2016

The Black Pearl - write an e-mail from the governor to his brother in England


Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Bla...
Trhe Black Pearl (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Dear brother,

How have you been? I hope all is getting well with you. How is your life in England? Is it fun for you? How about your family? What is the weather now in England? What is your recommendation in England during this season?

Please kindly advise me yours. We have not met for a long time, I really want to see you in near future. Today, I am writing this email to tell you good happy news for you, not only me.

My daughter, Elizabeth has decided to marry a very kind man, Will Turner. I want to bring him to you with Elizabeth to introduce him. He is same age as Elizabeth and they knew each other after she was ten or eleven years old and are nice to each other. He is good blacksmith.

To be frank with you, I had been unhappy that Elizabeth and Will were nice to each other because a man named Norrington I recommnded liked her and he was very appropriate for my beautiful daughter, Elizabeth. I believe that if you are in my position, you would want Elizabeth to marry Norrington without doubt.

But, when the pirates came into our country and we faced serious situation, Will fighted well together with one pirate's help and could protect Elizabeth from pirates or other unfriendly issues and secured my country.

So, I decide to accept Elizabeth and Will to marry.

Please make your time to see again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.