Sunday 28 February 2016

After reading "King Arthur & the Knights of the Round Table" ...write an email to King Arthur


Dear Authur,

How are you? How about your life recently? Do you have any trouble recently? I hope all is going well with you. I am far from Camelot. The place where I am now is a cave in forest. The door of the cave where I am now is closed and I can't get away from this cave. I have never asked for your help, but I will not be able to see you again, so please see this e-mail as my last message.

My ending is not-too-distance future. When I die, the magic power you and your sword have will disappear. The special sword will be just normal sword.

Please never ask for any magic or something with magic. The magic will be either danger or good by what type of people use the magic or something with magic. Actually, the magic was used by bad people and I can't get away from this cave. Thanks to the magic sword, you got a chance to be a King.

I want you to be real King who be really endeared to your company's people without your magic. There are a lot of things that you can help or bring your company's people happiness even if you have no any magic. Please always think whether the things what you think or will do would be helpful for your people or would bring your people happiness or smile.

I continuously hope that my son "Author" live with happiness and bring the company's people happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.