Wednesday 25 March 2015

My favourite photograph - after reading task

My favorite picture is a woman is doing Yoga. A woman is Japanese model and she is first woman to get certificate from Ashutanga Yoga in India. She takes some poses of Yoga and the pose is advance. It is like a octopus, I mean her hands, legs is strange at part on her body. But her face is beautiful, happy. Yoga master said Yoga's pose should be comfortable. When I practice, I'm struggling to take pose and hard to keep breath. It is not correct during doing Yoga based on yoga's master. Her picture is really peaceful and warm, I think the Yoga's master saying words is like her. I practice Yoga and I want to do like her. So the picture makes me to practice more and more.

Posted for Miyuki



No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.