Thursday 15 January 2015

Miyuki's recurring nightmare - after reading "In Sarah's Dreams"

Recently I had a bad dream. It was really realistic because the situation was driving.
I drive my car which I always use everyday. The situation is at in my junior high school's parking. I'm not sure why I was there but I think I went to the election. After the election, I tyied to go to somewhere. Unfortunately, the parking was crowded, as well as the road also crowed. Furthermore, the path was narrow, it was difficult to pass each other. Then my car was moving slowly and slowly, I paid my attention to avoid any accidents.. Almost my car could go out the parking and road, I hit other car. 

I had experienced ca accident before, so I was not panicked. I got out my car and talked the car driver. The car driver was women, she seems really angry.. She said something like "what did you do?! Your car was hit my car. Look! My car was scrunched." I heard that kind of words. I said to her " I'm really sorry. I'll fix your car using my insurance.. So could you please tell me your name, address and telephone number?" When I asked her, I was wake up.
Result of a serious automobile accident
Result of a serious automobile accident (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
This dream tells me that be careful to drive your car! If you are hurry, you should drive safely. 

After dreaming, I try to drive safely.

Posted for Miyuki

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.