Thursday 2 October 2014

E-mail is necessary in the modern world

Quick and easy
Before E-mail, we had to write a letter or call to communicate other people in a long distance. Writing a letter is a good way to communicate, but it takes time to write and we have to buy a stamp (cost a lot) and go to the post office. And when I call someone, I have to consider what time is it there when I call to other country and if it is a good timing for them.
But E-mail, it cost low and it doesn’t bother people’s life, they chechk mail-box when they have time, so it is very convenient.
With E-mail, we can communicate other people equally even though they live in the opposite side of this planet.

Written by Yasumi


It is necessary for me to use cellphone E-mails when I want to meet friends and to send student’s parents information at work.
I can send some friends same contents at the same time. It’s really convenient and I don’t care the time besides.
But I sometimes send summertime letters and new years letters to old friends. While I write letters I think them. It’s a good time for me.
I think each way has each good point.

Written by Hiroko

English: Telex machine Svenska: Telexmaskin
English: Telex machine Svenska: Telexmaskin (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
What the heck do you do with one of these!?

When I had been worked for the company, about thirty years ago actually, we had used telex. Our company’s head office is in Massachusetts so we had to contact them everyday.
To send telex, we had to use the special machine and spend time. Sometimes it failed to send. Those are terrible memories for me.
But, one day, the head office decided to use the electric mail, and it made us surprised. It was easy, beautiful and spend short time. But, those days, electric mail was still unstable ways to send important letters.
Now, we call it e-mail and it is easy and quickly to send our situation, opinion, or many other things. We can’t back to telex age. Because we can’t have the telex machine each of us. It’s not easy and it will make us to waste time and money.


Written by Naoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.