Friday 19 September 2014

After reading The Black Night

Describe your favourite art gallery or painter...

Actually I'm unfamiliar with art. But my favorite painter is Leonardo da Vinci. I think his picture is spidery, exquisite and mysterious. I've never seen his painting, so I want to look it in the near future. Especially I want to see Mona Lisa in Louvre Museum. The women is not so beautiful in the painting, but I cannot leave my eyes from her. His painting is realistic, I mean his painting is based on anatomy. He has inquiring mind because he watched body.
English: Self-portrait of Leonardo da Vinci. R...
English: Self-portrait of Leonardo da Vinci. Red chalk. 33 × 21 cm. Turin, Royal Library (inv.no. 15571). NOTE This image is in red chalk. Do not revert to the black and white image. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

I also want to see "The Last Supper" at the Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Accoring to one of the book I read, this painting has secret massage and Leonardo da Vinci was leader of secret society! It was really exciting for me. Leonardo is great painter but also cool person, so he is my favorite painter.

Posted for Miyuki

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.