Tuesday 15 July 2014

A day to remember - trip to see Matilda

Matilda (novel)
Matilda (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
In December I went to a musical called Matilda. It was brilliant! I went to the musical with my friend called Misha and her sister Tiana and their mum.

After school, Misha's mum picked me up in her car and we drove to the station. When we arrived at the station, we got on the train and went to the musical. When we arrived, first we had dinner, it was pizza and pasta. After that we went to the musical.

Matilda was very funny and it was very good story. The musical finished about 11 o'clock. We went to the shop and buyed some gift. After that we went home. I will never forget.

Posted for Rui (10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.