Wednesday 28 May 2014

After reading the Black Night...a cunning plan!

There is a very valuable painting on display in a local gallery. 

Describe your plan to steal it without getting caught.


This is going to be a very challenging mission as there would be various measures taken by the gallery to prevent the theft. I’d have to visit the gallery a lot and investigate all the possible options thoroughly. I also need to be very careful not to cause any suspicion from anyone when visiting the scene.

On a rainy Sunday afternoon, just before the gallery closes for the day, I hide myself in a bathroom stall and cool myself down. When everyone goes home, I quickly take the painting off the wall, remove it out from the frame, shove it under my shirt, and RUN! It’s as simple as that.

The possibility of success becomes higher if I have the right partner. He can lay spikes on the road to the gallery, and at the time of the theft, he can set off a couple of bombs in other areas of the city. That should definitely result in the slow response of the police.

But come to think of it, even if I did succeed in making off with the painting, while the gallery would have a major problem, I would have one, too.
A million-dollar painting is not worth a penny if no one buys it…

Posted for Nobuyuki

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.