Wednesday 15 January 2014

Canterville Ghost - after reading, noisy boys!

There are two noisy little boys in the story; are they familiar? 
Write about any noisy young children you know, and why you like (or don't like) them.

It's definitely my son. He is four years old now and doesn't stay still as same as all the other boys in the same
age. He likes playing outside even if it i freezy cold. In December, my familiy go to the park to see the beautiful Christmas light in the evening. He got excited and kept running around the park. My husband and I tried to take his picture in the light, but our camera couldn't capture him as he moved too fast. Sometimes he doesn't listen to us, but I like him so much as he always make me happy.

Posted for Tomoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.