Wednesday 18 December 2013

The Murders in the Rue Morgue - after reading

Edgar Allan Poe is a famous author of this genre (mystery/horror). 
Write about your favourite author.

My favourite author is Kaori Ekuni. She is a Japanese author and writes many novels on love story. 

I recommend “Kirakira hikaru” at first, since I started from this novel as well. It is a kind of love story with a married couple. She is dependent on alcohol and he is a gay and has a younger lover. They try to accept each other and seek the best way to live altogether like family. They are very unique characteristics, but I myself felt empathy for her. 

Posted for Tomoko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.