Monday 2 September 2013

The Black Cat song - emergency teacher's prop



Late last week one of my energetic little nippers managed to sneak a 'king-hit' into my groin...in 25 years or so of teaching children this has not actually been attempted very often, and until last week, my reflexes/peripheral vision have saved me. Not last Thursday. It was a sickening feeling, as any bloke will know; trying to keep my lunch down while managing not to faint/swear and keep a bouncy six-some going no mean feat. Thank heavens I had this CD handy, some blank paper & crayons. You never know when "just in case" = lifesaver!

Next week: cod-piece  Thanks Eric for the suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.