Wednesday 7 November 2012

Goodbye, Mr Hollywood - after reading

I read "Goodbye, Mr Hollywood". Here is my answer for after reading# 4. (Sorry, I could not find the cover image for this book in Edmodo.)

5. Hi, Meg. How are you?
3. Craig, I'm fine. But I want to see you. When can we meet?
8. I don't know. I want to see you too, but things aren't easy at the moment.
1. Why? What's the matter?
6. It's my mother. I can't leave her because her legs are very bad and she can't walk far. She needs a new car, but I don't have the money just now.
9. But Craig, that's easy! I can give you the money.
2. No, no. I can't take money from you, Meg.
7. Of course you can! How much do you need? 15,000? 20,000? Just tell me. You can have it tomorrow.
4. Meg, you're wonderful. How about 25,000? Just for two or three months, you undertand.


People tend to feel sorry for other people who suffer, but I would like to pay attention if it relates to money...

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.