Tuesday 6 November 2012

Christmas in Prague


After reading #5
Imagine that Stanislava wrote a different letter and told Josef the true story.

I write to tell you, Josef, that your wife is dead. On Christmas night the guards shot her on the road at the border. She carried Pavel - your baby son, and my grand son - on her back, but the gurards didn't shoot him. Your wife is dead, but your son is alive Your 'friends' brought him to me yesterday. You have Jan and a new life in England. And I have baby Pavel. But my daoughter is dead. I want Pavel to stay here with me. Don't write to me, and don't come back to Prague. It is dangerous. Pavel is all right with me.

Stanislava

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.