Monday 8 October 2012

Dangerous DINING

I thought that Fugu is a dangerous fish but I think it tastes very nice! I have never eaten Fugu so I want to eat it very much! 

Fugu is a poisonous puffer fish. The poisonous parts of the fugu are the heart and gills. Chef can not serve a fugu if he or she doesn't have a license.

After world war 2 , there were many very hungry Japanese people and some looked for food in restaurant trash that was outside on the street. When they cooked and ate the pieces of  fugu, they got sick or died.     

At the Tokyo University of fisheries are trying to make an anti-toxin, which is a medicine that will stop people from dying because of fugu poisoning. 

Tomoro
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Excellent weblog right here! Also your web site lots up very fast!
    What host are you the use of? Can I am getting your associate link
    for your host? I want my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol
    Also see my website: Is Tom Venuto a Scammer

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.