Monday 13 August 2012

The Monkey's Paw - after reading


I have read "Monkey's Paw". That story was very painful but very thrilling. It was much more interesting to me than expected. 
 
2 Perhaps Tom Morris’s friend wrote a letter to Tom before he died.

Dear Tom,

I am going to die soon and I want you to read this letter after I am dead. I have no family, but you can have all my things. You can have the monkey’s paw too, and be very careful. Think before you make a wish. My life was very unhappy because I wished for the wrong things. It’s never good to want to change things so the wishes don’t bring happiness. The old Indian told me that, but I did not listen to him. So, please be careful, Tom.

Posted for Hiroshi

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.