Monday 16 July 2012

My school trip - Tokyo

The Lion King (musical)
The Lion King (musical) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
On July 19th I got up at 7 o'clock. First, I had some breakfast. Then we got on the bus and we went to the Lion King theatre in Tokyo.

When we arrived, we looked at the Kokaichi-jido. Then we saw the Lion King. It was so great. After the concert I was crying!!

After that, we went to the metal factory. We saw red hot metal.

Then we went see the Sumo. It was so fun and we were shouting "Hakuho!"

After the Sumo, we went to dinner. I sat next to Kotaro & Kota. We were laughing and talking a lot. When my stomach got full we went to the hotel. In the end, I had a shower and I had a pillow fight with my friends, and I slept late. ZZzzzzzz.

Tomoro

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tomoro,

    I still don't understand why your school trip went to Tokyo, and stayed in an expensive hotel...but it sounds like you made the most of it! I can't believe the Lion King made you cry though :)
    Nice homework. Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.