Friday 16 March 2012

This is my school - a report

My school is a bit smaller than the other schools. The buildings are old. The hall looks very old and the roofs are like they are going to fall off! It's so scary.....

At a normal school, the grounds and the garden are together. My school's buildings are small, but the playground is big.

My classroom is a little bit untidy. But I am in year 5, so I'm on the 3F. So if you look outside you can see a lot of buildings and it's really beautiful.

I do five subjects, literacy, maths, English, science and history. My favourite subject is maths. Everyone else likes science. My teacher is good at basketball. He is so cool!

The students are good at running. Everyone loves running so we win a lot of races.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.