Thursday 12 January 2012

Let me Out!

7. You have a robot. What do you want it to do? Write down your ideas.

I want the robot to drive my car. As I don’t like driving by myself, I want him to drive my car. This is because I can spend my time for sleeping, reading books and watching YouTube if he drives my car.

I think a robot is not necessary to do everything. It is better that a robot helps us to do small things we don’t want to do. However, I felt scary if a robot has emotions and can do everything instead of us like Nolan in this story. In that case, the robot might control us like the story of “Planet of Apes”.

Posted for Reiko

1 comment:

  1. Jim-san, Thanks for your help!
    I am still in labyrinth to upload my assignments onto this blog...

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.