Wednesday 11 January 2012

After reading_Let me out



When I saw the title of book before reading, I thought it is a story of a robot who would like to be a human being. After reading the book, I felt scared. This book makes me think about the difficulty to live together with a robot. In the near future, the technology will be advanced much more than now. And, the robot who can help the people will be available. It is great if the robot can clean the dirty room, wash and iron the clothes. However, if these robots have the feeling as Nolan did, we have to accept and respect the individual of each robot. We have to treat the robot one member of family as John did for Sam. Otherwise, it will be difficult to control the robot. We don’t want to shout, “Let me out”…

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.