Friday 16 December 2011

Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator

2001 book cover of Charlie and the Great Glass...
Image via Wikipedia
What was your favourite adventure that Charlie and his friends had on his trip?
Write about it, and say what you would have done if you were there.
My favourite adventure that Charlie had is when Mr. Wonka went to space hotel "USA". If I:m there, I will speak like Mr. Wonka. And meet Mr. Prisident and eat a lot of foods. After that, when the "SCRAM" appears, I would fight them with the bed. If the bed broke I would escape with the Great Glass Elevator or would call the President and fight. And if I won, I would be a hero of the world, and be famous.

Yuya (who read the Puffin edition)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.