Friday 7 October 2011

Book Review - New Zealand

A happy reader
a) Did you enjoy the book? Why/why not?
  • Yes. My dream is to be a farmer. I might go to New Zealand next year, so I learned a lot of things.
b) What was the most interesting chapter? Why?
  • Chapter 5. In London there was a teacher from New Zealand. She had done Bungee jumping and she said it was so much fun, but when I read the book I thought she's mad!
c) Which is your favourite Maori story? Why?
  • p53 - in the Turi story, there were people who didn't believe the priest, but when the tsunami came the people started to learn from the priest.
d) If you visit New Zealand, where would you like to go? What would you like to see? What would you like to do?
  • I would like to go tramping.
  • I would like to see the whales at Kaikoura.
  • I would like to go skiing on the South Island.
e) Do you think Japan and New Zealand are similar? How? Is anything very different? What?
  • No. New Zealand has a lot of farmland. In Japan we don't do bungee jumping and New Zealand are very different.
f) Do you recommend this book? Why?
  • Yes. This book tells you everything about New Zealand. The people who want to go to New Zealand. I recommend this book.
Posted for Tomoro
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. After reading this I want to have this book for reading and I want know about bungee jumping.
    job in new zealand

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.