Thursday 9 June 2011

And then there were 2


Hello all. My name is Simon and I’m relatively new here at Luna, but definitely new to blogging. First post!Add Video

I’ve been here in Nagano for just under 2 and half years. I was lured by the mountains, onsen, and the snow. The summer here is a touch too hot for me, but I love being outdoors. Who’s up for some English under the cherry blossoms?? Oops, we’ll have to wait until next year. I’m more than happy to teach some English on the ice rink, too. I’ll bring the English, you bring the desire and meet you in Okaya!

Thank you to Jim for giving me the opportunity to work here. Also, a thank you to the students for making an effort to learn English, it’ll open doors for you. We’ll do the opening, and you continue the walking through part, deal?

Jim’s been doing all the posting, so I’ll start by sprinkling here and there, hither and thither for some different flavour/flavor, and colour/color. It’s a wonderful, zany world of English out there, isn’t it? Let’s have at it, shall we?

Until next time, Simon Eden-Walker

1 comment:

  1. Simon,

    Welcome to Luna and thank you for joining us. I am sure we will all look forward to reading more of your postings!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.