Wednesday 23 March 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean

Cover of "Pirates of the Caribbean - The ...Cover via AmazonThis adventure film's about Elizabeth Swann. She was dragged by Captain Barbossa from London on the Black Pearl. William Turner and Captain Jack Sparrow go to rescue her.

The film is set in the Caribbean and England. The director is Gove Verbinski. The stars are Johnny Depp, Geoffrey Rush, Orlando Bloom, and Keira Knightley.

Pirates of the Caribbean is the best movies! The soundtrack is excellent! It's really exciting and Johnny Depp is so smart! There's not too romance and the sword fights are so so cool! I want to watch it right now!!

Written by Tomoro (10)
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tom,

    Excellent film review, thank you.

    You said you saw Armageddon this week in the holidays (and I was in it!). That is one of my favourites (and I was in it!)

    My most favourite recent film was another science fiction, Star Trek; brilliant storyline as a prequel. The next film I really want to see is True Grit - a western. The best western (The Magnificent Seven) was actually a Samurai movie...

    I still think you have to see Home Alone though!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you say it's the best! I'm a big fan of Pirates of the Caribbean too. I could watch it over and over again.

    Buy WoW Accounts

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.