Wednesday 17 November 2010

Meet Yousuke

Location Map of Matsumoto in Nagano Prefecture...Image via WikipediaHi Jim,

My name's Yousuke. I live in Matsumoto, a big city in the Nagano Prf. I live with my parents and my two brothers. I am 26years old. I work for Itec.

I'm going to tell you about myself. I have black short hair and brown eyes. I wear glasses, but I wear contact lenses on holiday.

I think I'm a shy person. I don't talk when I meet a person for the first time. However, the second time I'm talkative.

In my free time I read books or play the guitar. My favorite writer is Hiroshi Ogiwara. His books are interesting.

Please write soon and tell me about you and your life.

Best wishes,

Yousuke

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.