Saturday 18 September 2010

Student profile - meet Misaki

My name is Misaki. I am Japanese and I live in Matsumoto, a city in middle of the country. My family has four members-my parent and my younger sister, Mizuki. I am 18 years old and I'm a high school student. I'm in third grade in Matsumoto Agatagaoka high school's English course.

I'm going to tell you about myself. I have long black hair. I don't wear glasses but my eyesight is bad. So I wear contact lenses.

I think I am a calm and friendly person.

I like drama, music, and reading books. When I have free time, I watch dramas, listen to music, read books. I also like English. If I have a chance, I want to travel all over the world.

Please write soon and tell me about you and your life.

Best wishes

Misaki

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.