Monday 17 May 2010

Marco Polo and Silk Road


After Reading Question 4: Do you agree or disagree with these sentences? Why?

1. Niccolo and Maffeo Polo should be famous travellers too.
    I agree. I think that they were great explore than Marco Polo.

2. Today there is nowhere new in the world to explore.
   I disagree. There are somewhere new in the world. For example, deep sea.

3. Travel is less interesting today because people all over the world eat the same food and wear the same clothes.
   I disagree. Travel is interesting because the local culture, weather and view are different of each local place.

4. It is better to travel slowly and get to know a place than to visit it quickly for a short time.
   I agree. Traveling quickly is very convenient and easy, but if you want to enjoy the travel I recommend to travel slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.