Wednesday 21 April 2010

A Morbid Taste for Bones


My first impression of this book was a little boring. The scene was an abbey and I thought the life of abbey was very boredom. On the other hand, the back cover says the murder was occurred.

What do you mean?

I was a little confused bit I started reading. After reading, I couldn’t understand all of the story but I understood overview of the story. I’m not so exciting even though I like the detective story.

Question: What kind of person makes a good detective?

I think a good listener and the person who is likable and friendly is a good detective, because the most important thing of detective is gathering many truths. If he can’t gather any information or can gather only unfair information, it causes him to wrong conclusion.

That makes all of people unhappy. Thus I think the detective has to have an ability to get much information.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.