Sunday 7 March 2010

singing classroom

This class has just started English Time 1 and we have been studying This and That is a ... I asked them to read the object words and then we sang this song as an extra challenge. I was so impressed! So we did it again on video, with the actions of course. Take a look!

What really gets me is the cooperation that is required to do an activity like this, as students were required to sing different parts. Therefore they have to listen to each other as well as perform their own task. Not easy. Listening, reading, cooperation, and most of all a willingness to try! As yet I have placed no expectations on them for reading, so can imagine my surprise and delight then at how well they managed this.

Well done both of you!!

Tana

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.