Tuesday 2 March 2010

The Promise

This book is happy story. A boy became famous football player, his name is Palito. When Pakito was born, the old woman prophesy his life is success.
I think like this story is popularly. But I feel this story have very important things. For example, believe family, work hard and believe my dream.
I like Palito's father Pedro. Because Pedro believe old woman's prophesy, believe his son and believe his family. I think he is honesty man.
This book was written many football game. It is a little difficult for me.
Noriko

1 comment:

  1. Noriko,

    This story seems to be quite real? The British papers are always dominated by stories of footballers behaving badly. Do you think sports people should be role models (and good ones, like Ichiro)?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.