Thursday 4 March 2010

Shizuoka - My Holiday


I went to Shizuoka last September with my family. We drove the car to Sizuoka.

We stayed for two days in the car. We parked our car in the parking area.

During the day we went to the sea and went up to the light house. We took a lot of photos. At night we went to a Japanese restaurant and had a lot of pork cutlets. We bought some souvenirs.

We had a great time. Shizuoka is a good place and has a beautiful sea, and sunset is fantastic. We didn't have any problems.

written by Seiji
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Seiji,

    Sounds like a very nice holiday. I have visited the area many times myself, but I hate the drive down to Shizuoka city (throught the mountains is much slower but more enjoyable).

    There are some really good onsens there, and the sea views are beautiful as you say.

    Good posting, thank you!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.