Tuesday 2 March 2010

Hamlet (William Shakespeare)


As you know, the story consists of spoken lines. At first, I’m not accustomed to this style. Therefore I can’t read quickly. However, I’d read from Act 2 to Act 5 at one sitting in the Sunday afternoon. Hamlet and Laertes understood each other finally but even so they had to fight and killed each other. Why they had to fight? Did they yield up their life for the sake of justice? Were they wild for revenge? I think they had a strong sense of justice. In these latter days, I wonder if there is such a man who fights for justice. Everyone, don’t be a cold fish!
Ikaros,
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Shuji,

    I think think this format (a play) is difficult to read, too!

    I am glad you really enjoyed it, and had a 'good' read on Sunday.

    I think there are many people fighting for justice eg people using Twitter, Facebook & Youtube from Iran, Nepal, Burma. Can you find someone?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.