Tuesday 16 March 2010

Bangkok, Thailand - postcard from Olimpiada

Greetings from Bangkok!!

I've been meaning to send a card since I came here...but the CELTA course keeps me busy every day. I like the course, it is really useful, I think, although it's a bit too intensive :)

I've managed to see a couple of sights of Bangkok. The one in the picture is the Chapel of the Emerald Buddha. It's a very beautiful place. I loved it. I wish I had more time for sight-seeing.

Best, Olimpiada


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. Olimpiada,

    Great to hear from you in Bangkok - thanks very much for the card! I have not been there for years now, but it sounds like they are having the same old wrestle with democracy demonstrations yet again. Look out for yourself - I am sure you'll be too busy studying for your CELTA anyway! It's a very hard course, but very well worth it. Don't despair!

    All the very best,

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.