Sunday 14 February 2010

Tales of Horror


I read a book "Tales of Horror". This book has three story, all story is horror. I don't like horror story and don't like this book. I felt a boring and grim story this book.
Most boring story is first story "The Judge's House". Why Malcolm was killed the painting? He is student. He want to study hard, only want to quiet surrounding. But he was killed ghost(?). I didn't understand this story, I was not satisfaction.
I felt second story "Iron Maiden" is grim story. Elias killed kitten. Kitten's mother revenge Elias. Cat revenge Elias is right. But I felt very grim that Elisa was killed way. I didn't like this story like book.
I hope next book is interesting story!
Noriko

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.