Sunday 28 February 2010

Room 13 and Other Ghost Stories


Five stories in the book which is written by M.R James are all ghost stories.
A strange accident occurred at The Golden Lion Inn that is old building. There were room number 12 and 14, but there was no room number 13.
Anderson was writer who was writing a book on the history of Denmark. He staied room 12 in the inn.
In evening, He heard strange sound from neighbor room. He looked out of the window. He saw his shadow on the wall of the opposite. The person in room 13 was also standing at the window.

Finally reading, I noticed a result that relate to a history of this town.

Although this story is short, I was frightened when I knew content of the story. Perhaps I will worry next room number when I stay inn on business.

1 comment:

  1. I know there are unlucky room numbers in Japan (and that every room at Toyoko Inn can be unlucky). Can you tell us what they are, and why they are considered bad luck?

    Glad you found the stories scary!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.