Monday 8 February 2010

The Eye of the Tiger


I could imagine this story was about the treasure from the picture of face. An evil-looking people came and it led me to the conviction. I like an adventure story but this story wasn’t interesting. The people except the hero died one after another conveniently, and the hero was able to make the treasure his own. I thought that this couldn’t be true. When everyone was alive around him, did he share the treasure with them? I don’t know the answer but he decided to give the treasure to the President of St Mary’s, so I think he would make a decision by himself only.

Question 16-10. What had Harry kept hidden in Turtle Bay?
Answer: He had kept the gold plates in Turtle Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.