Sunday 31 January 2010

Dangerous Game

28. Imagine that you are Louis. Write a letter a friend in Australia. Explain what has happened. Tell the story and your feelings about it.

Dear Jim
How are you?
I have sorrow news about my friend. His name was William Harris, who was a writer. I’m a writer, too. I’ll tell you about his story.
William died on the night of January 25th, 2000. He had no family and I was his only friend. I usually went to his house at eight in the evening and we played chess for about three hours.
I went to his house, at the night of Wednesday, January 26th, 2000. The house was completely dark. I knocked at the front door and waited. There was no reply. I found a small window that was open. I climbed through it. When I went into the bedroom, I felt a strange fear. I felt someone was watching me. Perhaps I only imagined it. There was a pillow at the top end of the bed. It was over the head of the person in the bed. It was right over William’s face. I realized he was dead.
I noticed something strange on the pillow. There was a clear on it – like the shape of a hand.
I thought “something” led William to die. How do you feel that is true or not?

Best wishes
Louis
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.