Sunday 31 January 2010

Brave Heart


Q. It is a year after William Wallace's death. Princess Isabella has had her baby. She write to a friend. She tells her about the baby and her life now. Write her letter.

Dear Nicolette,
I haven't seen you for along time.
Since I divorced with Edward, I have lived in Lanark with my pretty son "John". He is 7 months years old and begin to crawl. He will be a brave man like as my husband "William".
Now, I am working on a farm and we live in a small house. We are happy though we are poor. If I earn enough money, I'll go London again. I would like to meet both you and your daughter "Malia". I am looking forward to seeing you at that time.
Best wishes
Isabella
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.