Thursday 12 November 2009

The Picture of Dorian Grey

I read the book "The Picture of Dorian Grey". This story is two times film up to now. But I never seen those film.
I think this story is very strange. Because the picture changed ugliness. Why??
Dorian Grey was very beautiful and young boy. His portrait was very beautiful too. That portrait was painted his friend artist. But Dorian gradually became bad man. He went to opium den and killed his friend. Then the picture (his portrait) changes if he does something.
Many years ago, Dorian was still a beautiful young man. But his portrait was wrinkled and ugly. It was evil. The portrait changed instead of him.
I felt interesting and strange. But I don't think to see that strange picture.
Noriko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.