Sunday 29 November 2009

King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table

I have known the title of this book since my childhood, but this is the first time for me to read the book. This is the kind of a heroic story of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. I think the story were lasting to the present for generations.
You can see about King Arthur, Click here.

Q12-1: Why did Morgana Le Fey put a spell on the secret garden in the forest?
A12-1: She put a spell to fill King Arthur up the rumours of his wife, Guinever and Lancelot’s affair.

Q12-2: Where did Arthur fight his last battle?
A12-2: On the plain of sand

Q12-3: How did Morgana die?
A12-3: Arthur drove his sward Excalibur into Morgana’s body and killed him.

Koa

2 comments:

  1. A lot of people want to believe in the myths of Arthur, the Knights and the Round Table etc. There's a whole industry around it too, movies, memorablilia & tourism. Are there any similar tales of folklore in Japanese culture?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Hello Jim,
    Thank you for your comment. I think Chushingura is the same as King Arthur story in Japan and lots of Japanese like Chushingura. I think it’s Japanese spirit I believe.

    Koa

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.