Saturday 7 November 2009

Hamlet

Dear all
This story is well-known on stage drama of William Shakespeare.

This book is written by Scenario. Hamlet is a play about revenge in it.
why does he revenged?

Hamlet is a young prince of Denmark. His father died but the ghost appeared to his son to tell Hamlet the deadful truth. King Hamlet had been killed by his own brother with poison. Uncle Claudius married with Hamlet's mother. The ghost tells Hamlet that it is his duty to kill his wicked uncle.

I red while imagining the scenes. If I watch a stage of Hamlet ,I will recall this book.

I recommend this story.
keiko

3 comments:

  1. Keiko,

    I think this is the first play you have read? Did you find it harder than a regular novel, or different?

    Would you be interested in reading any other of Shakespeare's plays now? I have a DVD of Hamlet, by the way. Let me know if you'd like to borrow it?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Keiko san.

    I red King Lear written by Japanese.
    I have inspired by Shakespeare's deep insite for human being.
    You can refer the web-site attached with ;
    http://shakespeare.palomar.edu/lambtales/LAMBTALE.HTM

    I am very appreciate if you pass me Hamlet at the next ECC.

    Kind regads.

    Akie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Hamlet yet however I read up it on the Web a little. It's sad family internecine strife. To read or not to read, that is the question. No, I should read it. Please bring the book to me.
    Ikros

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.