Saturday 31 October 2009

Trip to Bangladesh


Dear Jim,
I’m trying to bolg from Singapore. Today is last day of my business trip to Bangladesh, Malaysia and Singapore. I stayed 4 days in Bangladesh, but I have no time to visit the city, because there were so many meetings with our partners, and the meeting never started on time due to the traffic jam. Please find the picture of Dhaka city, Bangladesh. This is a main street, and it’s NOT the vehicle-free area.
Fortunately, I’ll take a half day-off at here, Singapore until my departure to Nagoya. My departure time is 1:00am on this Sunday morning. I’ll leave my hotel from now, and visit city by subway.

Have a nice weekend and see you next Monday.

Koa

3 comments:

  1. Dear Koa,
    Thank you for your interesting blog post.
    I went to Bangladesh last July. I enjoyed it very much. The people were very kind. If you are interested you can read my blog posts, and see some photos of my trip here: http://mrstoutsblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Bangladesh
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koa,

    Bangladesh looks really interesting and busy! How was the business part? Micheal, missed you at TEL yesterday. Next time OK?
    See you in class Koa - thanks for making the time to post.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Michael,
    Thank you for your comment and letting me know your blog. As you mentioned, people were kind and friendly. When I looked your photos, I was missing many things in Bangladesh. I’ll visit Bangladesh again in near future, maybe the beginning of next year.

    Dear Jim,
    I visited four partners and had meeting with them. They were interesting our products, and asked us to organize the workshop for them about our products, so I may be able to visit Bangladesh again on next February. My only regret is that a beer is very expensive due to an Islamic country. I guess you can’t stand.

    Koa

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.