Sunday 16 August 2009

Meet Me In Istanbul




Here is the answer to question #6 in the work sheet.
"Tom, Angela, Julie and Kemal go out for a meal together the day after the end of Chapter 14. Write a script (a play) of their conversation at the restaurant. "
 
Angela :I'm terribly sorry for this accident.
 
Julie :No, No. It's all my fault. I regretted that I should help Angela earlier.
 
Kemal :Don't worry, I'm so glad no harm was done.
 
Tom :I agree with Kemal. Don't worry. Everything has been sorted out. To be honest, after we captured, I had no idea what was going to happen.
 
All :(laughing)
 
Kemal :Any way, when two of you get married? Please come back here after you get married, and we will give a party!
 
Tom and Angela :Thanks so much. We will be back soon!
 
 
Jun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.