Wednesday 26 August 2009

It’s an interesting and thrilling SF story. There are some contradictions, but the story is better than any other story I have ever read in this class. And also it reminded me very important point of life, which is to make decision.
As same as Max, the killer, I want to know and see another myself who made a different decision. I image whether he is happy or not. But anyway, a decision always has bilateral character, such as better and worse side. I think the most necessary point is whether one can accept worse staff accompanied by decision. In other word, before important decision which effects strongly to future, we must consider sufficiently all possibility and opportunity as much as we can. In addition, we must prepare our mind we can accept all incidents. That's because "Hindsight is 20/20…".

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.