Thursday 6 August 2009

Dirty Money

I read this book. I thought that this book was a nonfiction novel. Joe is an excellent journalist. It from is "There is a sense of justice", "It is patient", and "There is belief to answer person's help. " Moreover, I think that it was lucky because the person (Sandy and Ed) in surroundings of Joe is good person, too. Oppositely, Karl, Grady, and Ken are bad. After it had read a book to the end, I was refreshing. I think that this is near the real world. I thought that it was a nonfiction novel because there was an event that looked like the news of every day.

2 comments:

  1. Toru,

    As this book was realistic, which news story lately do you think it resembles most?

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr.Jim:

    It's politician's issue of political donations etc.

    Toru

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.