Sunday 12 July 2009

Touching the Void

After I'd finished the book, it's hard to believe the book is fact-inspired, and I felt like what was really exciting about this story was not its attractiveness, but the fact that it's a true story. All of comment and thinking carrys a lot of weight.Story in the climbing generally tends to place more emphasis on excitement and less on psychological-descriptions. The book I've read has a lot of psychological-descriptions and these word are impressive even though it's abridged edition book.

The story was move into the movie which called "Unmei wo waketa zairu". I knew the title and it previously didn't attract me, however now I want to see the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.